Friday, February 6, 2009

Soooo, my best friend/college roommate Amanda and I started a jewelry company. I made all the rings on my fingers in this wonderfully awkward photo below. Please try not to laugh. Thanks. More details to come, as well as more jewelry (not just rings, that would be stupid) but in the meantime, if anyone wants some jewelry, let a sister know!! WORD.  

As it has been made very clear...Kellen and I have a sickening obsession with fail blog. I apologize for the excess amount of these pictures that she and I have posted over the past week or so, but it is imperative that everyone know about this website. It ALWAYS makes my day within 2.5 seconds, and I highly recommend that anyone reading this go visit their website. (www.failblog.org)...it will change your life. Fo Sho. 
Anyone who thought that this paint job was a good idea deserves this. Plain and simple.
Someone ditched too many days of kindergarden...
"Mommy, is this what the strange man in the van's hands will look like?"
Bubble person parking?
I have nothing to say about this. Straight up.

Hey Lennard, I don't know if that thing we call the "internet" exists in that town that you're in, but if it does...I just wanted to say "hello".
I could totally use the phone to tell you this, but oh well, too late.
Love you long time.

2 comments: