Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hidden Treasures



A close friend of mine...(by the heavens above me i shall not reveal her name...ill wait till she sees this) love her to death...gave me a beautiful authentic near deadstock..."ROFFE" jacket...and I thank you for this. I found the jacket while rummaging through some boxes and decided to put it on because its freezing in this town. I was amazed. The comfort level is through the roof! I zipped up that baby and fell asleep.



Half hour later, I found myself in awe and confusion. Thinking I had slept on my cell phone...I reached into the jacket and realized that I did not put my phone into the secret inside pocket. I unzipped it and reached in (thats what she said) and...

oh yeah...just what you expected...




hidden treasures!


From left to right:

1. durex condom

2. durex condom

3. AM PM matches (open 24 hours)

4. ROLLIT rolling papers

5. Ninja

-note to whom this may concern...i am holding these items at ransom...act fast...or you will never see these again

ps...here are more pictures





3 comments:

  1. and for the record everyone, its not my jacket! but i know who's it is.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I love you Lenny

    2. I have just become my own personal hero

    ReplyDelete