Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I heart EBAY pt. 2


Hi there, my name is Ron Steen. I am selling 2% of my future earnings

Let me explain. Ron Steen would like to sell 2% of his future income. Minimum bid price? oh yeah just 100,000.

Uhhh?

-babe, just trust me, i have 2% of Ron Steens income, we are going to be OK

Here is the info:


"Hi there, my name is Ron Steen. I am selling 2% of my future earnings for a chance to go to college. I am offering up 2% of every dollar I make for the rest of my working life for a starting bid of $100,000. I am starting Cal State University of Fullerton on August 21st, 2006 and I want to pay for college and its expenses by myself. In exchange for money to go to college I will send you 2% of whatever my income is annually in the form of a check once a year. This also means if I win the lottery you will get 2%, any income is your income (but I don't play the lottery so don't count on that one) The papers will be drawn up by my lawyer and you are more than welcome to look them over.

I am a really good guy: I have been the host of a tv show for the city of Anaheim, I have a dynamic personality and I am team player who is willing to learn. I have no drug or alcohol problems and my car is completely paid off. I have the drive and desire to do well in life. I want succeed, and I will. I am going to study communications and want to get into broadcasting and radio. After I complete my education I plan on making at least 30 million dollars in my lifetime. When I meet my goal, you will make six times your original investment. Where else can you invest in something that pays off every year and has the potential of making you over six times your money? Not the stock market, not real-estate, definitely not gambling. I can't really think of any one thing that pays off ever year like this. With this investment you are guaranteed one check every January for 40 years. I will be paying you in my working years, from the moment I finish college in 2012 until I am 65 in 2052 you will receive a check in the mail every January made out for 2% of my earnings from the previous year according to my W2s.

I want to make money, and am going to continue to work hard through college and into my career. I don't want to take out loans and go into debt, I want to catapult myself to the top. I want you to make a lot of money for believing in me. The more you make, the more I make, the better this will work. I am a man of my word, and you will make a profit. This is a great opportunity for anyone out there who wants to invest in someones future and be able to reap the benefits of the person they help. Thank you and if you have any questions please feel free to ask -Ron

A few small disclaimers:
Payment will be made in one lump sum within one week of auctions end.
I will not accept Paypal.
Yearly payments are transferable.
This agreement does not include any money I may inherit."


-so...basically...Ron does not play the lottery

FINAL NOTE: Ebay Patrol did take his auction down...not even a chance

oh well...heres bowie

(my mom told me to cover my eyes during this scene when i was 5) thanks ma youre the best


No comments:

Post a Comment