Friday, February 6, 2009

Home

Being back home is weird...Staind is the new up and coming band, moms love high school gossip and high school drama, oh and its nice to know that my old history teacher got caught having sexual relations with a 17 year old...real classy (same idiot who gave a lecture on, "women should be treated with respect") hands down to you...oh and...hipsters? not ordinary hipsters...rich country hipsters? wearing colors I never new existed...matching their new outfits with their cars/monster trucks...its really nice to know that the vehicle next to me in the intersection is a tank and is so loud I can no longer hear...im deaf...and if I see one more bro wearing ed hardy! I swear I will light you on fire

Other than that...im good...I have found comfort from videogames, paper and pencil, a local skate shop (youre my boy caleb!), a family that rips on each other, and true friends I knew I could rely on...you know who you are...youre my saviors

I look forward to these 2 things:





New York! Candys Mad Phat Beats




And You

2 comments: