Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Currently

Listening-
Animal Collective- MPP
Nikki Sudden- The Bible Belt
La Roux- Quicksand EP (Kitsune)
Glasvegas- ST
Air France- No Way Down

Any thoughts on Animal Collective's new offering? I still think Its too early to offer a whole- hearted in depth opinion. Need some
better headphones for that. I'll say that for sure, a mere 33 days into 2009, the animal obsessed wierdos have indeed made one of the years best albums but I still need l muster up my reasons why. A good friend thinks MPP is the best record of the decade (!) So the sense of hype is certainly present. Hmm. Still waiting for the new Arcade Fire record to make that the call for top of 2009.

Reading-
Adland- A Brief History of Advertising
(speaking of, was it just me or did most of the superbowl ads failed? They lacked the same zing as previous years. Sure ain't no 2000 dotcom boom money wasting year no more!)

Eating-
Glass noodles with tofu and veggies and coffee.
Glass noodles are the new pad thai. Nuff said.

I wish I was in the city of smog right now. Hope the dodgeball team is going well. I've got no fail (blog) posts for the TAWS crew right now sorry dudes.

Pretty useless post, I know but a certain stupor seems to have come over me today. A second cup of coffee perhaps?

xx knifefight

1 comment:

  1. miss you buddy, yes the superbowl commercials belong in failblog.org for sure. and dodgeball rules my lifeeee! im downloading animal collective as we speak. weird.

    ReplyDelete