Saturday, June 6, 2009

Stupidity Level: High

Fun Convo I had at the store today:

Girl: "Hey can i have the cali shirt?"
me: "which one? there are 3"
Girl: "The cali one"
me: (blank stare)...."hmm...well there are three.. theres a red one, a blue one, and a black one......."
Girl: "It's the state right?"
me: (envisions pulling my own spine out and beating girl with it)
me: "yes i believe it is.. which one?"
Girl: "Yeah that ones fine."
me: (looking to see if shes pointing..she's not...) "Which one?!"
Girl: (points to ground)
(I SERIOUSLY WANT TO RIP HER FACE OFF)
me: "hmmm...what size do you need?"
Girl: "can you bring me the size I wear?"
me: (laughs to self...this is unreal...) "...i don't know what size you wear..do you?..you can always use our sizing chart on the wall as well..."
Girl: "i think a small?????????" (there is no way in hell this girl wears a small)
me: (grabs all three shirts in small)
Girl: (takes every one out and messes it up and leaves)
me: (cleans her coffee cup ring from off of the marble countertop)
me: "I hate my life..."

1 comment:

  1. Girl, we are going to tear these Barbies up! In a nice way of course. ;)

    ReplyDelete