Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Status Faction! Silverlake Spring/Summer Champs 09!

Ok. Right off the bat i just want to say congrats to my peeps on T$F. Leroy, Lilly, Mike, Brandon(s), Nate, Kellen(I guess):Well done, well done. Last night you guys outplayed us fair and square and it was honestly one of the most exciting championship matches I've ever played in. Two teams evenly matched going at it on the dball court, the crowd going wild, the Rocky heme on the P.A., an entrance tunnel with fog and lights?!? What?!? I seriously thought I was on WWE Monday Night Raw. But I digress. You guys killed it and I'd much rather be taken out by my friends than some deep v-neck cool dudes. Like this guy:So that bring us to the beginning of the West Hollywood summer season tomorrow, and if the Jamboree was any indication this season's gonna be a bloodbath! DodgeFathers, Reignballs, and Le Dodge are back and better than ever. The Mellencamps have disbanded to form the new deadly Baywatch Afterparty. Who will survive and what will be left of them? For sure mark your calendars for this one. TAWS Jam! July 29th 9pm. Save the date!

This has been a TAWS Sports presentation.

1 comment: