Monday, June 15, 2009

Lakers Lakers Lakers

Seriously, thats all everyone is talking about and WEARING. I know its the playoffs and "LA Pride" must be shown...but cmon! Purple socks...purple shorts...kobe shoes...kobe jersey...purple g-shock.....and yellow headband...oh and purple hipster plastic sunglasses. The only thing I enjoy about this are pregnant women talking about skipping work to go to the parade...yes I overheard this conversation while I was at old navy. Dont ask why I was at old navy. I also enjoy the old throwbacks people were wearing...VAN EXEL...DIVAC...EDDIE (my fav) JONES...someone even had on a MITCH RICHMOND...oh those were the days

Shaq may end up on the lakers or to the cavs with lebron...WHAT!?





Wheres the love for Nick? Its going to be alright...I promise



While everyone was watching the playoffs...

Heidi was crying




Asian Baron Davis was vacuuming


Well...nothing really going on with Bobby...other than this glorious photo



Lady Gaga somehow got into these...probably took her 6 tries



And I decided to go with a new look for the start of Weho Dodgeball

2 comments:

  1. the lakers can kiss my ass. Pau Gasol is nobodys homeboy. nobody. And yes Eddie Jones was the man but lets not forget about Elden Campbell and HORACE GRANT.

    ReplyDelete