Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Why...

why when i work my lovely quaint retail job must people always ignore me when i greet them?
why must they allow their little shit head children to rub their grubby dirty little fingers all over the glass in my store? and let them spill their little candies (which are giving them sugar they obviously DONT need) all over my store, which im still finding everyday?
and
WHY....WHY....
did someone find its necessary to crop dust my entire store and then peace the eff out!?!! and leave that amazing stench to waft throughout my little store while i try to peaceful finish my work shift!

dear people who shop at malls/stores that either i or my dearest friends and TAWS members work at,

STOP BEING SUCH FUCK TARDS!
thanks much toooodless!!!

sincerely,
mini

1 comment: