Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Im on a Boat



It is soooo good to be back in LA...i finally had my first day off since i got here a week ago and got some errands done...while walking the streets of downtown...i saw this



(it wasnt this exact picture but...pretty damn close...my camera phone takes FOREVER!)

but back to kids on leashes.....WHHHHAAAAAAT ARE YOOOU DOOOOOING? your child is not a pet...I just dont get it...i know christian audigier is jumping on this (bejeweled harnesses and leashes...ps i hate your store) you must be a horrible parent if you need to attach your kid to your mom fupa jeans...I know staring is a bad habit...but...i stared...in disgust and to point where i was speechless...this was the first time ive witnessed this debauchery...i looked around to see if anyone else was looking at this...yep!...people were laughing...i blame r. kelly

Hey!

- "if youre gonna get a kid on a leash, you might as well get a monkey" - Jessica G

- "its retarded, theyre not animals" - Erin F

- "I cant believe this monstrosity" - Carson D

- "LEEENNNNNAAAARRDDD!!!!! Whats in my hair?" - Lily E



AWWWW SHOOOT...hi baby on a leash

Oh well...i ended up hanging out with Jeff and Ed at RIF and met gangster KEV



Hes gangster...and gave me a word of advice...

keep yo girl on lock
dont smoke that crack rock
respect the hustle

Thanks KEV

VANS X SUPREME (low key)



i kinda want to match my shoes...with my shirt...with my jacket...my watch...socks...and drawls...all in all...theyre sweeet

annnnd here are the official AIR YEEZY colorways america has been waiting for



KANYE SHOES...$215...ehhh...this is what people are going to line up for...wooo...yay...rip off...theyre ok...asians unite and line up and make money



last but not least...worth the wait


I MET THE WALRUS


WATCH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! now...THE ILLUSTRATIONS ARE AMAZAZING AND ORGASMIC...like diddy reese

No comments:

Post a Comment