Friday, March 27, 2009

Thanks Mom!

So I have the coolest mom in the world, she sends me random boxes every now and then, usually holidays ad such. (I still think it's weird if families don't send eachother at least cards for xmas,halloween,easter etc..) My mom does that and more. She sent me my child ID card in a box filled with high-waisted thong underwear, a trial ky jelly,easter candy, dvd's my dad probably burned illegally, and a collection of old "womans world" magazines, which I love to read because not only do they have comics and spiritual stories, but great recipes and makeup and hair advice!..god bless them. So anyways, attached is a photo of my child ID card when I was 5. I laughed so hard when I first saw it. I look like a little, white, five year old pimp. Check out my cosby sweater! But then, it just made me sad that I'm all growed up now...sigh...Also included in the box were my entire medical history records from when i was born to age 18. Apparently when I was 3 years old i had a 104 fever and a mysterious rash on my hands and face that almost caused my demise...I had no idea....Also I have a medical report from 4/05/1981 stating that I'm five years old...however by that date, I wasn't born until 25 days later. ohhhh naval hospitals, seriously the worst. anywho, take that, nostalgia!

No comments:

Post a Comment