Friday, March 20, 2009

Fail

So I'm being lazy today and regurgitating new fail blog photos. They're too good not to post. Stay tuned for new blogging..snoop bloggy blog..kenny bloggins....blog the bounty hunter....

Whoever this is thinks they're getting one over on old verizon. I listened to this guy's phone call to Verizon to try to explain the mathematical errors in his bill....not that funny...just annoying. But this check, imagine getting this 9th grade equation on a check when you're at your desk in the billing department? I'd probably just yell, "fuck my life" and walk out. Nothing new there.


This is the reason I don't go out anymore...and wear a chastity belt...and keep pepper spray.....Oh, and it's spelled wrong.


This is my future child, when he/she becomes president of the united states, you will call her/him Sir or Madam Jedi Knight!

1 comment: