Tuesday, November 18, 2008

random thoughts for today

-new vice magazine. drawing edition. even the do's and don'ts are drawn..how special

-i was under the impression that everyone was aware of the news....that the the bird is the word? BA BA BA BA BIRD BIRD BIRD..BIRD'S THE WORDDDD!

-go pick up the movie, "back to the beach" its my personal fave since i was a young lassy of 6 yrs old. pee wee herman (my hero) is in it singing "bird's the word" on a surfboard with white pleather platforms on. other things to know about this movie:
a.) fishbone is also in it b.) jamaica ska song c.) one of the character names is a punk boy named, "knife" d.) this movie is a result of the classic 50's clips "beach blanket bingo" starring frankie avalon and annette funicello of the mickey mouse club (i am full of useless knowledge..duh)

-some girl on the street started screaming bloody murder because Jonah Hill was eating an omelette across the st. i didnt understand the commotion at first and thought she was having some sort of attack, after me and leroy made our way over to said spot we realized who it was, both exclaimed, "what the fuck??!!" and were pissed that we walked 20 feet over check out a lame situation in 99 degree heat. that is two lbs from my enormous thighs that will be hard to put back on..i can't wait to be a 400 lb Victorias Secret model. It's my dream. Don't judge me.

-did i mention that california is on fire? apparently its pretty bad in santa barbara which is north, and santa ana which is south, so of course LA is right in the middle..i feel like i live in hell and Jonah Hill is satan, I'm expecting steven tyler to jump out any minute from behind a garbage can and start singing to me...."innnn this sweeeet surrrender...i wanna be lost in this momenttttt FOREVVVVERRRRRR....."

-What's with all the nerds playing call of duty and these stupid video games that require a headset...NERDDD ALERTTTT..go to the beach and ride a bike

-I bought the Beatles Anthology 2 from Amoeba last nite and realized I dont need the Beatles Edition I-pod that's nuts I have been sweating for about a year now. Instead I will pre-load my own I-pod for much much cheaper. Paying $800 for a box full of beatles cd's (that i own almooooost all of anwyays) just for the I-pod when it's not even pre-loaded kinda sucks. Over it, saddened by it. I-tunes still doesn't own the rights to their songs to put up..Stupid Michael Jackson!

I think that's it for today, stay tuned

1 comment: