Sunday, November 2, 2008

Im Asian

I decided to skate home...and then realized i was way too hungover and almost ate shit twice along the way...so i waited at the the bus stop. I figured a dollar 25 would do no harm...I skate up to the bus stop to find two benches filled...from the left to right...an asian dude with a bag of rice and groceries (note that the bag of rice weighs 10 lbs)...one white dude...2 white ladies in scrubs...one white dude...black young couple talking about sex(eavesdropping isnt hard when your loud) and another white dude on the far end. I stayed on the far end riding in circles on my board. After about 15 minutes...the asian dude picks up his groceries and bag of rice and walks all the way to me...taps me on the shoulder and asks me if this is where the 105 stops...i kindly replied...yes it does. He walks back holding his bag of rice and groceries and sits back down in his seat. 10 minutes later he gets back up carrying his groceries and rice and asks me...am i sure? and have i ever used the bus before at this exact stop...i kindly replied...yes and yes i have used this stop before...he sits back down with his stuff...really?! i knew this dude only asked me because we were both filipino...the fact that he couldnt asked any of the...i dont know 10 people sitting right next to him bothered the shit out of me...finally the bus came...and guess where he sits?! thats right...next to me...eventhough there were plenty of open seats...i should of sharted my pants...maybe the smell would of changed his mind about sitting next to me

oh well...i went home i saw this...enjoy



step it up james...1-2 is shitttty

No comments:

Post a Comment