Saturday, November 1, 2008

HALLOWEEN DOWNTOWN



HALLOWEEN KISSED THE BOTTOM OF MY NINJA SHOES

First of all...I want to clear up a few things before I get started...stupid people annoy the shit out of me...WHEN YOURE CAUGHT RED HANDED...do not...i mean do not try and weasel youre way out...it makes you...

1. a pussy

2. a coward

3. and a fuck up

This is what happenned...my friend loses her wallet...some random girl ends up claiming it after hearing it was lost...so after talking to a friend running the whole thing...i found out a bodyguard (he fucked up too) handed the wallet to a girl that said it was it belonged to her. I went straight to that girl with the bodyguard and she STRAIGHT UP denied it. The bodyguard said...I gave it to you...she still denied it! The bodyguard took a step forward and the look on that hags face was priceless...She looked at me and asked me what color is it?! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...she was serious...i told her to shut up and pull it out...yep she had it...after i got it...i wanted to kick her face...the exact feeling was...

FRIDAY AFTER NEXT...when pinky and his chauffeur hit a fake santa...lets relive

Pinky: goddammit C.W.! What did you hit!? Didn't I tell you if you hit somethin else I was gonna fire you

C.W.: Nope. I dont remember that part Pinky

Pinky: After you hit that retarded boy with the fucked up walk...aaaaarrrrrgh!

Pinky: Get yo ass back in the car...aaaaaarrrrrgh!

The other thing i need to clear up...i got asked to calm down...multiple times...4 times....LICK BALLS...my costume made it personal to walk up to whoever was wearing a...ninja? samurai? megaman costume? tap them on the shoulder and fuckin battle!

Heres the shitshow....



This dude was eyeing kenneth the whole night



Rehab



Zissou getting handled by dinosaur



Lightning Kick...Press K rapidly



black ken vs. Latino Ryu



victory



Ric Flair...weak



bday boy...shithowwwwsed



Get some...talbot?...this picture troubles me



prop 8



all getting pregnant



Bobby grabs a flyer and says to me...quote slammered(wasted!) dude...this is...me



favs



ultimate tuna



Winter Ball 98'


Fuck yeah...shit is golden




calm down? who says that



team razzle



simple bruce?



Mila is Pissed!



T.A.W.S.

oh yeah...best costume went to...







Probably the greatest thing ever...next to 2 girls 1 cup

PACO

4 comments: