Saturday, January 24, 2009

Missed Connection

Dear Unknown Gentleman,
You came into the shoppe this afternoon, I really enjoyed you as a male and as a whole, beautiful being. You came in, great smile on your face to greet me hello in your australian accent. After discovering you're from abroad you turned away from me just for a second and I caught a whiff of whatever amazing and subtle scent you were wearing. You're not like one of those douche bags that slathers on cologne. No, you're different. Subtly done, catching my every sense. I studied you when you weren't looking. You must be about 6'5". Mama likes 'em tall. Your style, also subtle, caught my eye in it's simplicity and ability to penetrate my very eyeballs. However it was not plain in any sense. You're not a shouter from the rooftops, you get what you need via subtly, you're a subtle gem that doesn't care to mix with ego. I like people that I can't put my finger on. And you sir, were it for today. Some sort of mystery, and so friendly. So friendly that I wanted to hug you and tell you that I missed you. I'm not sad that I will never know you, In fact I don't care if I ever see you again. Just knowing that you are out there, and you exist is enough for me. Thank the lord for men like you. I don't have a date for Valentines Day. Jus sayin. Email me if you like shrimp.

Love
Kellen

3 comments: