Tuesday, January 13, 2009

In Response To Leroy's Post/ More Old Roomate

about overalls. I was thinking the comeback would be more like this you crossdresser


Onto more old roomate rant:

If you see my old roomate that I love to blog about (leaving rusty pube cutting scissors in the shower, animal sex noises, addiction to cheez-its causing cottage cheese thighs, sick love obsession with her own pet male cat, and utter hatred and disresepect for life and people) tell her to eff off. I saw a friend of hers this past weekend and it reminded me to blog about how much she sucks again. I mean she is the reason TAWS was formed. Honestly, I feel so bad for any dude that gets involved with her. Her nose is the size of Egypt and her breath smells bad allllll the time no matter what, and despite this she walks around just a swingin her hair as if she were Jessica Alba. Did I mention she is obsessed with Aubrey O'day????!!!! Who in their right mind would idolize that chick? She SUCKS. (She was on making the band w/P Diddy..google image search it already). When we moved in together, I remember helping her unpack some shit and finding an entire box full of VHS tapes. Looking through them, they were all Marilyn Manson Live shows! HAHAHAHA! I shoved them somewhere and asked her later if she liked Marilyn Manson. She laughed..."No way he's a freak".....HAHAHAHA She lied about it! I also found Carmen Electra work out tapes that she obviously never used a day in her life.

I remember one Sunday afternoon, I stumbled out of bed in an attempt to get dressed and walk to the beach. I see her bent over in the nastiest pair of booty shorts I have ever seen digging out kitty litter..or eating it, whatever she was doing to it, and I almost gagged. I swear. I was already hungover and that almost did it for me. I gathered my things and left quickly only to realize my bike had been stolen for like the 5th time and I ended up having to walk to 6 blocks to the beach. Gladly though that I didn't have to see her. We couldn't even manage a decent conversation anymore. Everything was forced. It was awkward. It was obvious I despised her very being, as she went around telling my friends "we just don't get along". Well apparently she doesnt get along with anyone because she had not one friend. I'm not kidding. She knew one girl that sorta talked to her sometimes but no FRIENDS...unless you count that dude she would talk to for houuuuurs on AIM (not real?). I thought that was so odd! She had weekends off and would hole herself up in the apt and not leave, constantly complaining of migraines..sometimes i would be nice and take her to her doctor, but then i wised up and realized she was just nuts and to escape before she sucked me into driving her. Hm, what else sucks about her? She washed, dried and straightened her hair every single morning. I think it took almost an hour everyday. what a waste of time! everyday!? It's healthy to wash your hair no more than 3 times a week. Her hair was dry, long and stringy much like her.

The rusty pubic hair cutting industrial size scissors almost made me give her a swirlie. I asked quite loudly one morning, "uhhh why are these rusty scissors in the shower?? GROSSS". And she giggled and told me they were her "trimmers". What the fuck are you trimming? the bushes outside the shower window? Holy eff! Do you have Sasquatch in a leglock down there? ( re-iterating my point that I feel bad for any man that has to deal with her). I was headed to walgreens to pick up some throat lozenges and asked her if i could get her a real trimmer cuz that is just gross and she said no that she preferred rusty costco scissors near her girly parts. And I never brought it up again. Sometimes while showering I would hope and pray they wouldn't fall and hit my feet. It gave me anxiety. I should sue.

7 comments:

  1. ugh..remember tool time? the only tool on that show was Tim Allen. Or maybe JTT when he was in Tiger Beat. Jus sayin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lenard the crossdresser. way tooooooo funnny

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha oh my god kellen, i miss you, oh so very much and love u even more :) your hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  4. and by your, i meant you're
    (i dont want to be a bigger tool then JTT/Tim Allen)

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear anonymous, you smell like maestros morning poo

    ReplyDelete