Friday, January 23, 2009

FAILBLOG.ORG...

...is my all time hero. I want to work for them so that I can find amazing pictures of things that display the most ultimate stupidity EVER! Below are a few gems I stumbled upon today while Kellen and I were surfing the web. (yes, I did indeed just say "surfing the web", deal with it)


1. Amazing. Cats are the greatest thing on the planet. They are not included in the "stupidity" category. This kind of reminds me of my cat Charlie.
2. Bummer.com is all I have to say about this. This is why these people get paid the big bucks..because after this happens to your face enough times, this guy is going to have to pay some nice gal...or guy, to sleep with him, let alone marry him. Shitty.
3. Another adorable cat. This warms my heart...and kind of makes me want to pee my pants a little bit at the same time. 
4. Who let this happen? I mean seriously, who let this poor news gentleman go on the air with a suspect sketch of a man who looks exactly like him, right next to his face? He should probably just quit his job and buy a cargo van. 
5. There are no words necessary to explain this. Oh wait...I just thought of one: "Idiot"
6. Sucks for that dude. Keep it in your pants, loser!
7. The look on his face is priceless...I want to be friends with his parents, just because they totally set him up for that, and then proceeded to take a picture of it and post it on failblog.

7. Douchebag: "This is totally going to be my new myspace default. Im going to the bar later to do some fuckin' Jager bombs....fuckin' skanks." 
...Sometime later while Douchebag is admiring his myspace profile (song is clearly "I wear my sunglasses at night"): "Dammit dad, you always ruin my badass pictures with your old man balls!!" 

Bahahahahahahaha!!! Dumbass.


8. This is just for flava'... I simply could not resist the opportunity to post these very similar action photos. (Love you long time Leroy! At least your balls aren't showing)


1 comment:

  1. baseball to the face wins for sure. thats just great haha.

    ReplyDelete