Friday, April 3, 2009

Irritable People Unite

Dear A-hole "yard-worker" that my landlord sends over,
Why the fuck do you have to blow dirt around with a big noisy blower (i'm unsure of its professional name), at 7 AM? Everyone in this complex is fast asleep, except for the losers that wake up at 6 for their dayjobs. Eff them, and eff you lawn man! Not only do you have to blow right next to my window making it impossible to pass back into an ominous slumber, but you also blow tons of dirt into the cracks of the doors and then it ends up all over my living room. AWESOME! What are you blowing anyways?? Are you supposed to be getting rid of leaves? because I must tell you, I think I have seen maybe 4 leaves total in the whole year I have spent in this glory-hole of an apartment. Oh and hey, remember that time you stopped blowing for ten minutes so you could answer you're huge 80's brick of a cell phone, you are the loudest phone talker I have ever heard and I've heard quite a few, buddy. "HOLA!?!?!?!?! HOOOOOLA!!?!??!?!? NO NO NO (GARBLED SPANISH) ASI! ASI!!! (GOES ON FOR TEN MINS) I Have decided that I loathe you, I loathe you to the very depths of my own being. Blowing sucks, Yelling at your brick phone? that I cannot tolerate! As I rushed out of my room to make my way to the door to yell at you, I tripped over my space heater and rolled my ankle. I blame you, yard man. Someday we will meet, and it won't be pretty. MARK MY WORDS!


Man Love For Life!

I Can't Stop Listening To This. Don't Judge Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment