Friday, April 17, 2009

Fat Von D.


Pics and interview by Prick Magazine. Thank you prick magazine.

So, Fat, we are super-stoked to have gotten to know you at the female tattoo expo. How did it feel to work around so many talented female artists?

I feel that it was an amazing experience for all the talented women to work beside me, since I am God’s gift to tattooing. I mean, it is not every day that you get to work with an icon that can snort a quarter ounce of blow through a Benjamin in one line while tattooing a mean portrait.

Now that Kat Von D has gotten so much fame, do you have any plans on suing her for stealing your style and likeness?

I haven't been thinking about it, but one thing that I have been thinking about is actually finding your doppelgangers. I found mine, that bitch is in L.A! I don’t want a lawsuit; I want a full contact fight in the octagon, bring it bitch! L.A stinks!

Do you party and have sex with rock stars?

I try my best. My standards are set pretty high. I only fuck around with bands that are signed to major labels or sons of rock stars. Now you may ask yourself why? Because they have money, get better drugs and fancy tour buses, and I am not a cheap broad.

Other than tattooing, what are some of your favorite things to do?

Drink, fuck, and snort blow. Do you actually think people in L.A. do anything else?

Are you smart or just talented and sexy?

Shit, I am all of the above. And another thing you forgot is "perfect." I am a sculptured piece of beauty with a brain. I may party when I am hopped up on the powder, but I can shoot the shit about everything, all while trying to start an orgy!

What are you doing for St. Patty's day this year?

Getting fucked up at the EARL with PRICK. I hope there is enough blow in the ATL to satisfy my needs. Now I am not talking about crack, I want powder. Pure, fine, uncut Bolivian flake, not this shit that has been stepped on six or seven times.

3 comments: