Sunday, April 19, 2009

I did not attend Coachella.

I'm a little upset that I missed Mastodon, Atmosphere, The Bloody Beetroots, other cool stuff I don't yet know about, etc. So what was I doing instead? Working and recovering from the flu! Hanging out with Whoopi Goldberg! That's right she was ALL UP IN The Paul Frank Store. Much better than watching a former Beatle, right? I know. Today was the first day all week that I didn't feel like crap so I went to Open Gym in Hollywood.After we started adding our own silly play-by-play commentary to our matches a la Jason Bateman from the movie, it got me to thinking about another one of my favorite blogs, LOL Jocks. You know, like LOL Cats but with sports athletes instead. Kinda ridiculous. Anyway, I was looking at the L.A. Weekly photos from the Burt Reynolds Dodgeball Tournament and Mustache Expo this past Easter and I couldnt stop laughing at some of the pics! Check the link for some familiar TAWS faces! Only thing is, they were missing the witty captions. That's where THESE come in.
I mean think of the possibilities if we had an official TAWS sports and tomfoolery photographer (helloooo Lilly ;) )? Dodgemon! gotta catch 'em all? Dodgeball: The Gathering? I could do this all night! But I'm sleepy. So I'm stopping now. See you guys on the court. Happy captioning!

This has been a TAWS Sports Presentation.

6 comments: