Wednesday, April 8, 2009

How I spent my day off. By: K Mills.


The other day I was sitting at a house down the street from mine. This house has things I only dream of having in my own. Good food, an ironing board, internet, & digital cable. I usually go to this house for the good food & cable. So, I was searching through the On Demand options; Freezone --> Kids --> Cartoon; is the usual route I take. Going through the new titles I noticed a "Knot Funny." Being the obsessively punny person I am, I had to know what this "Knot Funny" was. It started with a little boy tying knots with the intestines of a cute, maternal, lil whale. Next, in came a character with the voice of Brian Doyle- Murray. Genious. The episode progressed with the greatest animation I have seen, facial expressions I wish I could make, & humor that would clearly go over the heads of children. Let's just say there's a knock knock joke that involved rope & a clown that ends up being knot so funny. After watching 13 minutes of pure mind blowingness, I had to see the rest. And, I did. Both sober & unsober. AND both times my eyes, ears, & heart were equally filled with joy at this creation. Yesterday this show was on during the afternoon on Cartoon Network between the hours of two & three. Four whole episodes! Then again at six! Four whole DIFFERENT episodes!!! I did some research & there are new episodes on Thursday evenings at 8:30 pm. NOW, pardon me if you've already seen Flapjack & K'nuckles on their adventures filling your brain with goodness. I don't have the luxury of cable television & just discovered this gem. Hopefully there's one of you out there that has never heard of this & will watch an episode & thank me for changing your life. Either that or I just gave you a good snoozefest. zzZzzzZzzZZZzzzz. I just wanted to make everyone knowledgable about this lil gem I found. & to be honest, kill some time at work, which I was successful in doing. I wouldn't usually go on about just a silly cartoon. Or would I...

No comments:

Post a Comment