Thursday, May 28, 2009

Top 2 movies better than Terminator 4

I know some kids who were really looking forward to Terminator 4, but now they don't want to watch it because of bad word of mouth. To be honest, it's worth watching. I doubt I'll ever watch it again until it's on TBS at 4am some day, but still, worth one watch.
But just to make sure you guys know the difference between a good and a bad movie, I'm going to make a list of movies that are better than Terminator 4. Don't feel like going to a theater and risking the possibility of sitting next to a fatty? Make it a blockbuster night with these gems. In no particular order...

2.
Hartman.
Sinbad.
Squints.
A story about mistaken identity, this one will have you on the edge of your seat. Watch as Sinbad narrowly escapes 2 psychotic hitmen time and time again. I don't want to spoil anything, but the climax involves long distance running and burgers. A must see.

And the number 1 movie that's better than terminator 4 is....





1. Clifford
This is a coming of age story about a Priest who looks back on his adolescent life with his uncle Martin. Christian Bale may show off his grimace in a lot of movies, but if you want to see a proper grimace on screen, check out Charles Grodin in this movie. I get chills just thinking about it. The end of this movie takes place in a prehistoric amusement park, and yes, there is a mechanical T-rex involved.

I'm sure there are other movies that are better than T4, but for now this list is going to have to do.

4 comments:

  1. bad word of mouth=saving alot of kids money..

    what about ghost dad? sheesh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so very offended. Yet i can't stop laughing. I get it I get it. I'm all alone here.

    ReplyDelete