Monday, December 15, 2008

truck sweat

Alrighty Colorado. What the fuck.  I awoke to yet another day (and night) of horrifically frigid temperature. It's 1 degrees, wait, I keep saying that. It's 1 degree. My iPhone, which continually seems to please me day-in, day-out with its' gifts of time wasted finger jabbing, gave me something useful today in a double-whammy of fantastic YouTube-d video action. 
Wait! the phone just switched, now it says 0 degrees. Haha yes, its like that whole sun invention never happened. I played "California Dreaming" on the radio last night. Damn those Mama's and Papa's for making it so great. Let's forget about another of my teeth chattered nights is going to suck and enjoy these-



">
It's alright, because Bush and Jesus are such good friends, I am sure he will have God totally wreck that crazed, shoe-lauching journalist. Git'r done.

3 comments:

  1. jesus came and found me...and touched me down inside.....hahahahahahah...yeah

    ReplyDelete
  2. jesus rules, and for godsakes move to cali if you hate the cold...DUHHHH

    ReplyDelete