Thursday, October 23, 2008

Word

I was asked about my favorite word by the stoop crew and by the infamous Clark from Clark Orr Design and Co. (This dude walked into kinkos and owned it)

The Word:

Triflin'

Triflin' means:

Possibly the most overused and least understood word in the urban lexicon. Literally means lazy or prodigal (wasting cash mo-nay). Frequently used to mean anything from "cheatin" to "busy bodied"
He ain't nothin but a trifflin dawg

Triflin' sentence:

Shit, Moeshia a trifflin ho, she aint bout nothin but cho bling son!

Triflin' words:

ho whore bitch slut trifling nasty trippin ass hoe trife nigga lazy trifflin cunt trick hincty tripping attitudy smelly trashy grimey trifle

Triflin' woman:



Triflin' movie:



Triflin' CD:



Triflin' google image search:



Triflin' girl...Bruce Lee...not triflin:



Triflin' couple...(alana?):

4 comments:

  1. hahahahaha..bruce lee? not triflin....alana?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wtf??? am I triflin'? That's new to me. I'll be sure and let Max know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOT TRIFLIN GIRL....the only thing triflin is lennards haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least my sister doesn't think I'm triflin'. Love you lady!!

    ReplyDelete